Grosvenor Consultancy Limited
Home About us Services Contact us
Qualified in Banking and Financial Planning
Grosvenor Wrap
Life assurance
Critical illness
Income protection
Family Income
Home insurance
Medical insurance
Redundancy cover
Pet insurance
Saving & Investing
Credit cards
Compare rates

Guide to Buildings Insurance

This guide is supplied for general information only. You should seek specific advice for your individual circumstances before acting on any information provided.

What is Buildings Insurance?

Buildings Insurance covers loss or damage to the actual structure of your home. Whilst contents insurance covers the loss of your possessions it will not cover the generally higher value of your property. However this may depend on your policy. Your home needs separate cover and this is known as buildings Insurance.

How much cover do I need?

What does the Insurance policy protect?

Do I need to have Buildings Insurance?

Do I have to take out the Buildings Insurance with my Mortgage lender?

I live in a flat or apartment, do I need to arrange Buildings Insurance?

My property is rented to tenants do I need Buildings Insurance?

My property is currently unoccupied, do I need Buildings Insurance?

Can I change my policy after I have taken it out?

What different types of policy are there?

What should I think about when choosing a policy?

Home Insurance
Request a quote
Contents cover
Need help?

This Internet site is directed to UK residents only. You are responsible for satisfying yourself that under the laws of your home jurisdiction you may lawfully access this Internet site.

Please ensure you read our User Terms, Client Agreement and Privacy statement.

Grosvenor Consultancy is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Grosvenor Consultancy is entered on the Financial Services register ( under reference 187799.

Powered by Quay Software Website last changed: 08/07/2014